1. The Embassy of India, Bahrain has outsourced its visa services to M/s IVS Global Services Private Ltd, Bahrain. For visa related guidelines please visit M/s IVS Global Services Private Ltd website: ivsbahrain.com
2. Only recent passport size color photograph showing full frontal view of the face without dark/coloured glasses will be accepted.
3. Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan nationals are required to apply in Visa Application Form specifically meant for them.
4. Cases requiring reference will be granted Visa only after receipt of approval from concerned authorities.
5. The Embassy has the sole discretion to determine duration of the Visa and the number of Entries in each case. Visa can be refused to any person without assigning any reason.
6. The date of delivery (for cases other than those requiring reference and for Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lankan nationals) will be indicated at the time of acceptance of form.
7. Fee shown in the site is as prescribed by the Government of India and is subject to change without prior notice. The applicable fee will be informed to the applicant at the counter at the time of acceptance of form.
8. Visa fee once accepted will Not be refunded.
Students desirous of studying in India are required to submit proof of having deposited tuition fee for one year to the concerned University/College at the time of applying for student visa.
At the time of applying for visa, the student has also to submit proof of carrying at least US $ 2000 with him/her, if the duration of visa is for one year or more and US $ 1000/- if the duration is less than one year.
Students are strongly advised not to fall into the trap of getting visas or documents from unauthorized individuals or agents.
Students are advised to communicate with the International Students Centre or International Students Advisor of the concerned universities and institutes in order to get all the information required before they leave for India.
For applicable Visa fees, please check the link below -
Requirement of Visa for diplomatic or offical passport holders, please check the link below -
N.B. THE APPLICANT MAY BE REQUSTED TO FURNISH ANY OTHER DOCUMENT/ INFORMATION APART FROM THAT MENTIONED ABOVE AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION AT THE COUNTER OR AT ANY STAGE LATER ON WHILE PROCESING THE REQUEST FOR THE GRANT OF VISA.
ADDRESSES OF FOREIGNERS REGIONAL REGISTRATION OFFICE (FRRO)
Addresses of Foreigners Regional Registration Office may be checked at the link below -
N.B. At other places, the Superintendent of Police of the District is the Foreigners Registration Officer.
For detailed information on Indian Visa, please visit http://www.immigrationindia.nic.in